We are excited to offer an indoor opportunity to practice your skills year round! The Golf Cage is for adults members only (18+ and out of high school).
Indoor Golf Guidelines
- Reservations required. To book a time, please contact Sports & Recreation Director, Scott Whiteman, or Sports & Recreation Coordinator, Mitch Bouton, by calling (607) 547-2800, ext. 107.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation. Enter through the main Gym Floor doors.
- Exit through the Gym Floor doors by the water fountains upon the end of your reservation.
- Maintain a minimal distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing, footwear and mask at all times.
- Participants must bring their own equipment with the exception of golf balls.
- Golf balls are provided and are cleaned by Clark Sports Center staff after each use.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
Golf Cage Rental
Whether you are a seasoned player or beginner, our indoor instruction program will help you reach your golfing goals. The cage doubles as a duel ended indoor driving range. You will have the option to either reserve and rent a time to simply hit balls, or you can schedule a lesson with PGA Professional, Matt Smith. Lessons include the uses of TrackMan and K-Coach technology to help identify any swing issues. Matt will help you develop a game plan to help remedy any issues
Range Time Cost
30 Minutes without TrackMan technology: $15 per member (Non–Members are not permitted at this time).
60 Minutes without TrackMan technology: $25 per member (Non–Members are not permitted at this time).
60 Minutes with Range Time or TrackMan Combine Competition: $75 per member (Non–Members are not permitted at this time).
45 Minute Lesson with PGA Professional, Matt: $75 per member.
Available Time Slots
Mondays • Hitting: 7:00am–7:00pm; Lessons: 10:00am-7:00pm.
Tuesdays • Hitting: 7:00am–7:00pm; Lessons: 10:00am-7:00pm.
Wednesdays • Hitting: 7:00am–7:00pm; Lessons: 10:00am-7:00pm.
Thursdays • Hitting: 7:00am–7:00pm; Lessons: 10:00am-7:00pm.
Fridays • Hitting: 7:00am–5:00pm; Lessons: 10:00am-7:00pm.
Saturdays • Hitting: 8:00am–12:00pm; Lessons: 9:00am–4:00pm.
Sundays • Lessons, 9:00am–4:00pm.
Make A Reservation
Don’t forget to check in with Fitness Director, Rich Jantzi, to schedule your TPI (Titleist Professional Institute) Screening, to see where fitness can help your golf swing!
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.