COMMIT TO BE FIT Phase 2
About The Program
COMMIT TO BE FIT introduces the next stage in its year-long goal of healthy lifestyles! Phase 2, which will run July 1–October 31, encourages our members to get active!
For every 5 hour log card you turn in, you'll be entered to win a Fitness Center membership at the end of the program!
How To Sign Up
Sign up for COMMIT TO BE FIT Phase 2 by visiting the Fitness Center Desk starting July 1, 2013. When you sign up, you'll be given a 5 hour log card. This card is yours to hold on to and fill in as you go.
For more information, please contact the Health & Fitness Department at (607) 547-2800, ext. 116.
- Phase 2 is free for members!
- Must be a Clark Sports Center member and over 18 years of age.
- Phase 2 will start Monday, July 1 and conclude Thursday, October 31, 2013.
- Phase 2 represents our goal of keeping members healthy and active!
- Throughout the course of the program, participants will be responsible for keeping track of their own hours on a 5 hour log card. The log card will state your activity, whether it took place at The Clark Sports Center or off-campus, and the amount of time. No more than 5 hours may be recorded on one card.
- 5 hour log cards must be submitted at the Fitness Center Desk.
- For every 5 hour log card turned in, you’ll be entered to win a Fitness Center membership at the end of the program.