Personal Training Information
Our professional staff is goal oriented with a wealth of resources and knowledge. We offer an extensive variety of personalized programs to help our clients achieve their goals. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- General fitness
- Aqua exercise
- Weight management
- Private yoga and pilates
- Sports conditioning and sports specific training
- Cardio training
- Weight training
- Balance Core training
- Many other specialized and personalized programs
Personal Training Rates & Fees
- $12.00 for one 30 minute session.
- $100.00 for ten 30 minute sessions.
- Small group training. Maximum of 3 people per trainer. Each person shares the cost of the trainer.
- Free initial fitness assessment.
- Interested in training with us? Download and fill out the Personal Training Interest Sheet (PDF, 87kb) and return it to the Fitness Center Desk located in the lower level of the Sports Center. We will contact you and coordinate a trainer to work with you to achieve your goals! For more information, please contact Rich Jantzi, Health, Fitness & Racquets Director, by calling 547-2800.
- The Clark Sports Center is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
Personal Training Rules & Policies
- Must be 14 years of age to be trained.
- Appropriate clothing and clean footwear is required at all times.
- Jewelry and dangling clothing is not permitted during training.
- Personal headphones are not permitted during training.
- Forfeit of training time if client is later than 10 minutes for their appointment (unless trainer has prior knowledge).
- Cancellations must happen by contacting and informing the trainer 12 hours or more before the scheduled appointment. Cancellations that occur less than 12 hours will be charged in full for the training appointment.
- Training ticket(s) must be presented to personal trainer before training begins.
PT Is Changing—And So Are We
The Clark Sports Center is now listed as a certified testing site for both the practical and written tests for The National Federation Of Professional Trainers. Each of our trainers will hold this certification in the future, which will ensure consistency of skills and knowledge across Sports Center staff and an enhanced training experience for our members. We have developed an "in-house" certification course for our unique Fitness Center needs. All new trainers will be required to take our custom tailored course before training. Current personal trainers will also take and complete the course throughout the next year.