The Clark Sports Center is a private recreational facility providing exceptional opportunities for those we serve. Our primary mission and objective is to provide safe, high quality youth, adult and family programming and outreach to best address the needs of our community. We seek to maintain an environment of respect and compassion consistent with our Guiding Principles. All members and others attending an event or utilizing the Center’s facilities or grounds must adhere to all rules and policies of The Clark Sports Center and are expected to act in a safe, courteous and respectful manner at all times.
All requests and instructions by the Center’s staff should be strictly followed and failure to do so may result in any person, including members, being directed to leave the premises.
Prohibited conduct at the Sports Center and Center-sponsored activity off-premises includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Possession of guns, knives or other weapons;
- Striking, attempting to strike or threatening to strike any staff person, member, visitor or any other person affiliated with the Center;
- Threatening, harassing or intimidating any staff person, member, visitor or any other person affiliated with the Center;
- Foul, profane or abusive language;
- Theft of any property;
- Use of illegal drugs;
- Damaging the facilities of the Center in any way;
- Providing false information or records to the Center.
- Additionally, any criminal activity or acts or threats of violence may be reported to the proper authorities and prosecuted.
The Clark Sports Center reserves the right to deny, suspend, revoke or limit access to the Sports Center’s facilities at its sole discretion in the case of any violation of this Code of Conduct or any rule or policy of the Center, consistent with applicable law. Any question arising regarding the meaning of any provision of this Code of Conduct should be brought to the attention of the Director of The Clark Sports Center. The Center’s interpretation of any provision of this Code shall be final.