The Loving Education at Home (LEAH) program meets every Tuesday from 12:30 to 2:30pm beginning September 17, 2019 and running until May 19, 2020. Participants should adhere to the following rules and guidelines:
- All students must be members in good standing of the LEAH program and have a signed waiver in order to participate in the program offered at The Clark Sports Center.
- Parents and students are encouraged to ask questions about programming or other issues by contacting the LEAH coordinator who will contact The Clark Sports Center staff.
- Adult family members may use the facilities by paying the daily guest fee at the junior rate and by signing a waiver.
- The LEAH program will not be held anytime that the Cooperstown School District has a snow or vacation day.
- All participants in the programs at The Clark Sports Center are expected to behave in a safe and considerate manner.
- Students are expected to remain in their instructional area for the duration of the allotted time period.
- Upon arrival, students will leave coats, boots, packs, and other belongings on the bleachers in the gym floor area.
- Students should dress in comfortable athletic clothing with non-marking sneakers, and must bring a bathing suit and towel.
- Food and drink should remain in the lobby outside the gym floor.