The Loving Education at Home (LEAH) program meets every Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:00pm beginning in early October and running until the end of May (2017–2018 dates not yet announced—check back in the Fall). Participants should adhere to the following rules and guidelines:
- All students must be members in good standing of the LEAH program and have a signed waiver in order to participate in the program offered at The Clark Sports Center.
- Parents and students are encouraged to ask questions about programming or other issues by contacting the LEAH coordinator who will contact The Clark Sports Center staff.
- Adult family members may use the facilities by paying the daily guest fee at the junior rate and by signing a waiver.
- The LEAH program will not be held anytime that the Cooperstown School District has a snow or vacation day.
- All participants in the programs at The Clark Sports Center are expected to behave in a safe and considerate manner.
- Students are expected to remain in their instructional area for the duration of the allotted time period.
- Upon arrival, students will leave coats, boots, packs, and other belongings on the bleachers in the gym floor area.
- Students should dress in comfortable athletic clothing with non-marking sneakers, and must bring a bathing suit and towel.
- Food and drink should remain in the “pit” area downstairs or in the upper level of the bowling alley.