Our Commitments to Your Safety
We are pleased to announce that fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear a mask at The Clark Sports Center! Fully vaccinated means you are at least 2 weeks past your last shot. Please present your proof of vaccination before you take your mask off.
Our staff is taking an active role in cleaning. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.
Requirements for Your Safety
- A face mask or covering is required for members that are not fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility.
- Reservations required for Group Fitness. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- Adult members and youth members 12-18 may use the facility.
- At your first visit, members will be required to sign a COVID Waiver (PDF, 44KB).
- Please do not enter if you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Chills, Cough, Fatigue, Difficulty Breathing, Shortness of Breath, Muscle/Body Aches, Headache, New Loss of Taste or Smell, Sore Throat, Congestion, Runny Nose, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea.
- Scheduled cleaning in each area.
- Follow proper entry and exit procedures throughout the building.