Adult Private Swim Lessons
Please complete the Adult Private Swim Lesson Request Form and return it to the Aquatics Department. We will contact you directly to coordinate lesson times. Lessons will be coordinated based on instructor and pool availability during times that are reserved.
The Clark Sports Center COVID rules apply, please see Aquatics Center Guidelines below. Masks are to be worn in the locker room and on the pool deck. Swimmers may remove their mask in the water, Instructors will be out of the water on deck with Masks.
For more information, please contact Mat Robinson by calling (607) 547-2800, ext. 114, or email email@example.com.
$15 for one 30 minute lesson
$125 for ten 30 minute lessons
Aquatics Center Guidelines
- Adult members (18+ and out of high school) only.
- Enter the pool area through the Administration hallway
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation
- Wait for a staff member to assist you
- Practice social distancing
- Masks must be worn in the locker room and on the pool deck
- Take off shoes on the pool deck
- Jog belts are available and cleaned after each use. No other equipment provided
- The balcony is closed
- Towel service no longer provided
- Keep your belongings in the basket in the space provided
- Exit the pool area through the Aquatic Activity Room
- Schedule is subject to change