Aquatics Center Guidelines
- Adult members and youth members 12-18 may use the facility.
- Reservations required. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- Enter the pool area through the Administration hallway.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation.
- Wait for a staff member to assist you.
- Practice social distancing.
- Masks must be worn on the pool deck, if not fully vaccinated.
- Take off shoes on the pool deck.
- Jog belts are available and cleaned after each use. No other equipment provided.
- Balcony is closed.
- Changing out of swimming attire on the pool deck is prohibited.
- Towel service no longer provided.
- Keep your belongings in the basket in the space provided.
- Exit the pool area through the Aquatic Activity Room.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- The Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.