Rules & Guidelines
- Adult members (18+ and out of high school) only.
- Reservations required. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Social distancing requires climbers to stay 6 feet away from other climbers.
- Please leave personal items in the cubby area.
- Gear (harnesses and climbing shoes) will be distributed by the rock wall attendant. Street shoes are not allowed. After use, gear should be returned to the “used equipment” receptacle and will be removed from service for 24 hours.
- The Sports Center is providing a special liquid chalk that all participants must use while climbing.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.