Personal Training Information
Our professional staff is goal oriented with a wealth of resources and knowledge. We offer an extensive variety of personalized programs to help our clients achieve their goals. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- General fitness
- Aqua exercise
- Weight management
- Private yoga and pilates
- Sports conditioning and sports specific training
- Cardio training
- Weight training
- Balance Core training
- Many other specialized and personalized programs
Personal Training Rates & Fees
- $15.00 for one 30 minute session.
- $125.00 for ten 30 minute sessions.
- $25.00 for one 30 minute session for non-members.
- Small group training. Maximum of 3 people per trainer. Each person shares the cost of the trainer.
- Free initial fitness assessment.
- Interested in training with us? Download and fill out the Personal Training Interest Sheet (PDF, 87kb) and return it to the Fitness Center Desk located in the lower level of the Sports Center. We will contact you and coordinate a trainer to work with you to achieve your goals! For more information, please contact Rich Jantzi, Health, Fitness & Racquets Director, by calling 547-2800.
- The Clark Sports Center is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.