Ping Pong is for adults members only (18+ and out of high school) and is available during the following times:
|9:00-9:45am Reservation||9:00-9:45am Reservation||9:00-9:45am Reservation||9:00-9:45am Reservation||9:00-9:45am Reservation||9:00-9:45am Reservation|
|10:00-10:45am Reservation||10:00-10:45am Reservation||10:00-10:45am Reservation||10:00-10:45am Reservation||10:00-10:45am Reservation||10:00-10:45am Reservation|
|11:00-11:45am Reservation||11:00-11:45am Reservation||11:00-11:45am Reservation||11:00-11:45am Reservation||11:00-11:45am Reservation||11:00-11:45am Reservation|
|12:00-12:45pm Reservation||12:00-12:45pm Reservation||12:00-12:45pm Reservation||12:00-12:45pm Reservation||12:00-12:45pm Reservation||12:00-12:45pm Reservation|
|1:00-1:45pm Reservation||1:00-1:45pm Reservation||1:00-1:45pm Reservation||1:00-1:45pm Reservation||1:00-1:45pm Reservation||1:00-1:45pm Reservation|
|2:00-2:45pm Reservation||2:00-2:45pm Reservation||2:00-2:45pm Reservation||2:00-2:45pm Reservation||2:00-2:45pm Reservation||2:00-2:45pm Reservation|
|3:00-3:45pm Reservation||3:00-3:45pm Reservation||3:00-3:45pm Reservation||3:00-3:45pm Reservation||3:00-3:45pm Reservation||3:00-3:45pm Reservation|
Ping Pong Table Reservations
- Reservations required. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation. Enter through the stairway, next to Gym Floor, to enter the lower level.
- Exit through the stairway back to the Main Floor upon the end of your reservation.
Ping Pong Rules & Guidelines
- Maintain a minimal distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing, footwear and mask at all times.
- There is a minimum of 1 person allowed during each registration time and a maximum of 2, per table.
- Two (2) Ping Pong tables are setup in the downstairs lobby and are positioned to maintain social distancing.
- Participants must bring their own equipment.
- The Clark Sports Center ping pong balls and paddles will not be provided.
- Each player must have their own ping pong ball they will serve with.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.