Bowling Alley Fees
- Bowlers must begin activity no later than 20 minutes before closing time.
- Open bowling is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bowling shoes are required at all times.
- Balls, score sheets, and pencils are provided. Assistance with scoring is available.
- Bumper lanes are available.
- Food and drink must remain on the upper level table area.
- Groups of 8 or more are required to make reservations by calling Matt Phillips at 547-2800, ext. 130.
- Cooperstown Central School Varsity Bowling matches take precedent over Open Bowling. Matches take place from 3:00-5:00pm, Mon-Fri. Dates TBD.
Bowling Party Packages
The Bowling Alley is great for private birthday or group parties! To make reservations ahead of time, contact Matt Phillips at (607) 547-2800, ext. 130.
Party includes: shoes, music, party lights and unlimited bowling! You may bring your own food and drink (limit 40 people).
Price: $150. Non-members must have a signed waiver form on file.