Bowling Alley Fees
Bowling Alley Rules & Guidelines
Please adhere to the following rules and guidelines while using the Sports Center bowling alley facilities:
- Adult members (18+ and out of high school) only
- Reservations are required.
- Bowling is free at this time.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation
- The Bowling Alley will operate with every other lane available – 4 lanes, with a limit of 4 people on a lane.
- Bowlers will get a glove so they can determine what weight ball they want and if their fingers fit. The glove will then be thrown away.
- They will get shoes and a scoresheet and then they must stay in their own lane area.
- When finished, they will return the shoes and balls to specified return areas for cleaning. The shoes will be disinfected and taken out of service for 48 hours.
- The Bowling Alley staff will clean the score table, chairs, and ball return area during the cleaning time block after every reservation.
- During the night and cleaning breaks the maintenance staff will use the electrostatic sprayer in this area.
- Bowling shoes are required at all times.
- Balls, score sheets, and pencils will be provided. Assistance with score keeping is available.
- Bumper lanes are available.
- Food and drink must remain on the upper level table area.
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.
Bowling Party Packages
Bowling Party Packages are unavailable until further notice.
The Bowling Alley is great for private birthday or group parties! To make reservations ahead of time, contact Matt Phillips at 547-2800 ext. 130.
Party includes: shoes, music, party lights and unlimited bowling! You may bring your own food and drink (limit 40 people).
Price: $150. Non-members must have a signed waiver form on file.