American Red Cross Lifeguarding with Waterfront Recertification
Participants must possess a current Lifeguarding and Waterfront American Red Cross Certification. Members and Non-Members are welcome.
- Member Price: $150.00 (includes a $50.00 non-refundable deposit)
- Non- Member Price: $200.00 (includes a $50.00 non-refundable deposit)
Course Date: TBD
Class Capacity: Maximum of 6 Participants (Must have at least 4 participants to run the course)
Register online, Date TBD. Following the registration closure, participants will be emailed class instructions, and required waivers. All of the paperwork must be filled out and ready to hand in at the beginning of the course.
There are additional COVID guidelines that will be followed for this course:
- Masks must be worn on the pool deck, if not fully vaccinated.
- Participants must do a temperature check and health screening upon entering the facility every day.
- Participants 15-18 years of age and Non-Members cannot use the rest of the facility.
Please bring copies of your current American Red Cross Certifications (if you cannot find them, please visit https://www.redcross.org/take-a-class/digital-certificate ) and completed waivers to the first class.
To pass the course the participants must attend all classes, show competency in all skills and pass the written tests with a score of 80% or better.
Please bring a swimsuit and a couple towels to each class.