American Red Cross Lifeguarding with Waterfront Recertification Course
Participants must possess a current Lifeguarding and Waterfront American Red Cross Certification.
Members and Non-Members are welcome.
- Member Price: $150.00 (includes a $50.00 non-refundable deposit)
- Non- Member Price: $200.00 (includes a $50.00 non-refundable deposit)
Friday, April 15, 2022, 8:00am-6:00pm.
Class Capacity: 6 participants
- Register online March 21–April 10, 2022. Following the registration, participants will be emailed class instructions.
- Please bring copies of your current American Red Cross Certifications to class.
There are additional guidelines that will be followed for this course:
- Non-Members cannot use the rest of the facility without purchasing a day pass.
- Participants under 18 must change in the Girl’s and Boy’s Locker Rooms. Participants that are 18 and out of high school must use the Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms.
To pass the course the participants must attend all classes, show competency in all skills and pass the written tests with a score of 80% or better. Please bring a swimsuit, a couple towels and lunch to class.