Tennis Rules & Guidelines
Members and guests must adhere to the following rules and guidelines while using the Tennis Center facility and equipment:
- The tennis courts are available now until November 1, during daylight hours.
- The Clark Sports Center has 4 Acrylic Coated Asphalt Courts. Members may play at no charge unless a program is in progress. Courts may be reserved for $20/hour per court.
- The closing time is subject to change as daylight allows. Courts may be closed at any time for inclement weather.
- Open play is available at no charge for all members.
- Court reservations and tennis programs take precedent over open play.
- Non-members must check-in at the Main Desk and pay a fee to play on the courts.
- Please observe our lightning policy located at the entry of our Tennis Center.
- During tennis league, all four courts are reserved for league participants.