We are excited to offer an indoor opportunity to practice your skills year round!
- Reservations required. To book a time, please contact Sports & Recreation Director, Scott Whiteman, or Sports & Recreation Coordinator, Mitch Bouton, by calling (607) 547-2800, ext. 107.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation. Enter through the main Gym Floor doors.
- Exit through the Gym Floor doors by the water fountains upon the end of your reservation.
- Maintain a minimal distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing, footwear and mask at all times.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
Range Time Cost
Make A Reservation
Don’t forget to check in with Fitness Director, Rich Jantzi, to schedule your TPI (Titleist Professional Institute) Screening, to see where fitness can help your golf swing!
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.