There are no Tennis Courts programs scheduled. Please call us for today’s schedule.
Tennis Rules & Guidelines
- The tennis courts are open weather permitting, during daylight hours.
- The closing time is subject to change as daylight allows. Courts may be closed at any time for inclement weather. Our lightning policy is located at the entry of out Tennis Center.
- Courts are for tennis and pickle ball only (no bicycles, roller blades or skate boards).
- Proper footwear (non-marking shoes) and attire required (including shirts).
- Open play is available at no charge for all members. Non-members must check-in at the Main Desk and pay a fee to play on the courts.
- Limit play to one hour if others are waiting.
- Please keep on-court conversations quiet and to a minimum.
- Court reservations and tennis programs take precedent over open play.
- During the Wednesday evening league all four courts are reserved for league participants.
- No glass or alcoholic beverages.
- Do not abuse the net or other equipment.