The Clark Foundation provides eighth grade student scholarships for Adirondack Odyssey. This canoe course travels rivers and lakes in the Adirondack Park. Four, eleven day trips are offered each summer and are guided by Clark Sports Center Adventure staff.
- Cherry Valley-Springfield Central School
- Cooperstown Central School
- Edmeston Central School
- Gilbertsville-Mount Upton Central School
- Laurens Central School
- Milford Central School
- Morris Central School
- Mount Markham Central School
- OAOC BOCES, Milford
- Owen D. Young Central School
- Richfield Springs Central School
- Schenevus Central School
- Worcester Central School
Applicants must submit applications to their school coordinator. During the months of January and February, representatives of The Clark Foundation present information sessions at each school, and coordinators set deadlines for applications. Nominations are submitted to The Clark Foundation, and letters of invitation are sent out in March.
- Applicants for the Adirondack Odyssey must be current students in the eighth grade at one of the participating schools.
For more information on any of these exciting opportunities, interested parties should contact the Outward Bound Scholarship Coordinator in their participating school, or The Clark Sports Center Adventure Department by calling 547-2800.