2015 Kids Triathlon Club
Join our annual spring Kid’s Triathlon Club to learn the competitive aspects of swimming, biking, running, and the transitions between each! Open to boys and girls ages 7–14 (must be in school). Club meets for practices on Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4:00–4:45pm.
Sign up at the Aquatics Office from March 2–27. A meeting will take place on April 7 at 4:15pm. The race will be held on Saturday, May 30 at 10:00am.
In case of inclement weather, Kid’s Triathlon Club will substitute a swim practice for a bike or run day. Please bring your swimsuit and towel every practice day in preparation of these events happening.
- April 7: Meeting at 4:15pm
- April 9: Bike Checks (7-9 year olds)
- April 14: Bike Checks (10-12 year olds)
- April 16: Bike Checks (13-14 year olds & whomever hasn’t yet)
- April 21: Swim
- April 23: Swim
- April 28: Bike
- April 30: Bike
- May 5: Run
- May 7: Run
- May 12: Swim to Bike
- May 14: Swim to Bike
- May 19: Bike to Run
- May 21: Bike to Run
- May 26: Mini Triathlon
- May 28: Mini Triathlon
- May 29: Pasta Dinner & Race Informational Meeting
- May 30: Race Day, 10:00am
- June 4: Race Rain Date
- All practices take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:00pm to 4:45pm.
- Bring your bathing suit to all practices in case of rain.
- Participants must have their own bikes for bike days.
- All athletes must have bike helmets that fit properly!