Aquatics Center Rules & Guidelines
Aquatics Center Guidelines
- Adult members (18+ and out of high school) only.
- Reservations required. Reservations begin on August 26 at 7:00am. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- Enter the pool area through the Administration hallway
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation
- Wait for a staff member to assist you
- Practice social distancing
- Masks must be worn on the pool deck
- Take off shoes on the pool deck
- Jog belts are available and cleaned after each use. No other equipment provided
- Locker rooms and balcony are closed
- Towel service no longer provided
- Keep your belongings in the basket in the space provided
- Exit the pool area through the Aquatic Activity Room
- Schedule is subject to change