Bowling Alley Fees
- Bowlers must begin activity no later than 20 minutes before closing time.
- Open bowling is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bowling shoes are required at all times.
- Balls, score sheets, and pencils are provided. Assistance with scoring is available.
- Bumper lanes are available.
- Food and drink must remain on the upper level table area.
- Groups of 8 or more are required to make reservations by calling Matt Phillips at 547-2800, ext. 130.
- Cooperstown Central School Varsity Bowling matches take precedent over Open Bowling. Matches take place from 3:00-5:00pm, Mon-Fri. Dates TBD.
Bowling Party Packages
Bowling Party Packages are unavailable until further notice.
The Bowling Alley is great for private birthday or group parties! To make reservations ahead of time, contact Matt Phillips at 547-2800 ext. 130.
Party includes: shoes, music, party lights and unlimited bowling! You may bring your own food and drink (limit 40 people).
Price: $150. Non-members must have a signed waiver form on file.