Bowling Alley Fees
Bowling Alley Rules & Guidelines
Please adhere to the following rules and guidelines while using the Sports Center bowling alley facilities:
- Bowlers must begin activity no later than 20 minutes before closing.
- Youths under 8 years of age must have an adult present.
- Open bowling is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bowling shoes are required at all times.
- Balls, score sheets, and pencils will be provided. Assistance with score keeping is available.
- Bumper lanes are available.
- Food and drink must remain on the upper level table area.
- Groups of 8 or more are required to make reservations ahead of time by calling Eve Cripps at 547-2800 ext. 105.