The event will be held on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The event starts at 8:00 am. The event ends at Tuesday, January 26 at 9:30pm.
Kidz Korner used to be a time for homework, quiet activities, and crafts with Peg Wilson in the Meeting Room. Now the Clark Sports Center is taking it virtual! Every Wednesday, an activity will be posted online for kids to complete at home.
Virtual Kidz Korner – First Aid Kit
This week in Kidz Korner, we are building First Aid Kits! The First Aid Kit we have here today is for a day hike. Some important things you want to remember when building a first aid kit:
- Have a container that is water proof and easy to cary
- Always carry emergency phone numbers
- Keep a contents list that way you know what you have
- Band aids, gauze, tweezers, tape, 2nd skin, and a journal are important items
- Always make sure someone knows your plan before you go on the hike
Virtual Kidz Korner – Kids Zumba with Veronica
Check out our Kids playlist on YouTube for exciting Zumba choreography with Veronica!