We are excited to offer another indoor opportunity to practice your skills year round! The Golf Simulator is for adult members only (18+ and out of high school).
April Special: $30/hour (up to 4 people), maximum of 4 hours
Golf Simulator Hours
Monday 6:00am–5:00pm (Latest reservation is 4:00pm)
Tuesday 8:00am–8:00pm (Latest reservation is 7:00pm)
Wednesday 8:00am–8:00pm (Latest reservation is 7:00pm)
Thursday 8:00am–9:00pm (Latest reservation is 8:00pm)
Friday 6:00am–5:00pm (Latest reservation is 4:00pm)
Saturday 8:00am–1:00pm (Latest reservation is 12:00pm)
Golf Simulator Cost
Cost to play is $40/hour (up to 4 people), maximum of 4 hours.
Golf Simulator Guidelines
- Reservations required. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation.
- Maintain a minimal distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing, footwear and mask at all times.
- Participants must bring their own equipment with the exception of golf balls.
- Golf balls are provided and are cleaned by Clark Sports Center staff after each use.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
Golf Simulator Reservations
Whether you are a seasoned player or beginner, our Golf Simulator will help you reach your golfing goals.
Options to play:
- 108 courses from around the world (Leatherstocking Golf Course will be coming this summer!)
- Range practice with virtual lessons
- Trackman combine test
- Lessons with PGA Professional and Head of Player Development at Leatherstocking Golf Course, Matt Smith.
For more information, please contact Scott Whiteman, Sports & Recreation Director, by calling (607) 547-2800, ext. 109.
Don’t forget to check in with Fitness Director, Rich Jantzi, to schedule your TPI (Titleist Professional Institute) Screening, to see where fitness can help your golf swing!
Golf Simulator Lessons
Schedule a lesson with PGA Professional, Matt Smith. Lessons include the uses of TrackMan and K-Coach technology to help identify any swing issues. Matt will help you develop a game plan to help remedy any issues.
Located in the lower level of the Sports Center. Accessed through (down) the stairway by the gym floor, and then left down the racquetball hallway.
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.