Personal Training Rules & Policies
- Must be 14 years of age to be trained.
- Appropriate clothing and clean footwear is required at all times.
- Jewelry and dangling clothing is not permitted during training.
- Personal headphones are not permitted during training.
- Forfeit of training time if client is later than 10 minutes for their appointment (unless trainer has prior knowledge).
- Cancellations must happen by contacting and informing the trainer 12 hours or more before the scheduled appointment. Cancellations that occur less than 12 hours will be charged in full for the training appointment.
- A face mask is required throughout the facility. It must cover your mouth and nose at all times.
PT Is Changing—And So Are We
The Clark Sports Center is now listed as a certified testing site for both the practical and written tests for The National Federation Of Professional Trainers. Each of our trainers will hold this certification in the future, which will ensure consistency of skills and knowledge across Sports Center staff and an enhanced training experience for our members. We have developed an “in-house” certification course for our unique Fitness Center needs. All new trainers will be required to take our custom tailored course before training. Current personal trainers will also take and complete the course throughout the next year.