Class Facility Key: Diving PoolGym FloorSpin StudioSports Performance AreaStudio OneStudio TwoYoga & Pilates Studio
Members may only sign up for one Aqua class per day.
Group Fitness Guidelines
All Clark Sports Center members who attend Group Fitness Classes are expected to adhere to the following rules and policies:
- Reservations required. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- Click here (PDF, 193KB) to download the March 1-May 2, 2021, Group Fitness Class Schedule.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation.
- No admittance after class has started. No exceptions.
- If you cannot make your reservation, please cancel at least one hour prior.
- Class sizes are limited to ensure physical distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required at all times covering your nose and mouth.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before and after class.
- Bring your own yoga mat and props to class. Equipment must be labeled.
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet before, during and after class.
- Please bring minimal personal belongings into the studio and store directly next to your spot.
- Use single file to enter and exit studios.
- Clean your bike after class. Supplemental cleaning will be done by staff.
- Group Fitness studios & Spinning ® bikes are for classes only.
- Click here (PDF, 2.01MB) for bike setup instructions . Due to Covid, instructors will only be able to instruct students from a distance. Please arrive 10 minutes early if you are a brand new participant.
- Clean, dry footwear is required in the studios (excluding yoga). Leave outdoor shoes outside of the yoga studio in designated spots.
- Please hang coats and leave boots in the cubby area or locker room.
- Classes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time. Instructor substitutions may occur without notice.
- Personal headphones are not permitted during Group Fitness classes.
- Please silence cell phones and refrain from using during class.
- Towel service is no longer available.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
- Wear a pool shoe on the deck (no outside shoes please).
- Masks must be worn on the pool deck.
- Sanitize your hands at the sanitation station by the diving well before entering the pool.
- Wait at your chair for the instructor to tell you to enter the pool to allow for safe social distancing.