There are no Aqua Fitness programs scheduled. Please call us for today’s schedule.
Class Facility Key: Diving PoolGym FloorSpin StudioSports Performance AreaStudio OneStudio TwoYoga & Pilates Studio
Group Fitness Class Information & Notes
- Most classes require set up time. Please arrive to class 5 minutes prior to scheduled starting time. No admittance 5 minutes after class starts.
- Group Fitness classes are included in the base membership fee and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participants must be 14 yr. of age of older. (excluding Karate)
- Classes are subject to change and may be cancelled at any time.
- Instructor substitutions may occur without notice.
- Please check Group Fitness Class Descriptions page for class limits.
- According to NYS all swimmers must shower before entering the pool area. This is head to toe!
- All patrons must wear proper swimming attire: no t-shirts, cut-offs, basketball shorts, underwear etc.
- No running in the aquatics area (deck, balcony, locker rooms or pool activity room).
- No Street shoes on deck.
- No pushing, shoving or general horseplay allowed in the aquatics area (locker rooms, pool activity room, deck, etc.).
- Long hair must be tied back or in a swimming cap.
- Chewing gum, and loose Band-Aids are prohibited.
- All swimmers must use the appropriate locker rooms to change, the pool deck, balcony and hallways are not changing rooms.
- No food or drink or glass containers are allowed in Aquatics area including the balcony areas (food and drink allowed in pool activity room for special events: i.e. pool parties)
- Patrons must follow all of the Aquatic Center rules posted in the Aquatic Center area and all other directions of the Lifeguards on duty.
- Lifeguards will enforce the above rules and may suspend violators.
- Pollution of swimming pools prohibited urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing the nose in any pool is prohibited.
- No swimming allowed without a lifeguard on duty.
Aquatic Center Schedule
• Click here to download the Spring Aquatics Schedule (PDF, 164 KB)