Racquetball Rules & Guidelines
Please adhere to the following rules and guidelines while using the racquetball and squash courts:
- Protective eye wear is mandatory. No exceptions!
- Clean, non-marking court shoes are required for play.
- Doors must be closed during all activity.
- Squash, racquetball, wallyball, tennis, and table tennis take priority over other activities that use the racquetball and squash courts. Dodgeball is not allowed!
- Instructional periods, tournaments, leagues, and special events take priority over all other court activities.
Racquetball Court Reservations
Court reservations are available by calling Matt Phillips at (607) 547-2800, ext. 130.
- You must sign-up for court time.
- Courts are available on a time period basis. Time periods are 30 minutes in duration.
- Waiting list procedure allows players to sign up for a court as far as three periods ahead.
- Reservations may be made up to one month in advance.
- Reservations must be completed before another is made.