Squash Rules & Guidelines
Please adhere to the following rules and guidelines while using the squash courts:
- Protective eye wear is mandatory. No exceptions!
- Clean, non-marking court shoes are required for court play.
- Doors must be closed during all activity.
- Squash, racquetball, wallyball, tennis, table tennis, and jai alai take priority over other activities that use the racquetball and squash courts.
- Instructional periods, tournaments, leagues, and special events take priority over all other activities.
Squash Court Reservations
Court reservations are available by calling the Racquets Department 547-2800 or by stopping by the Fitness Center Desk.
- Courts are available on a time period basis. Time periods are 30 minutes in duration.
- Waiting list procedure allows players to sign up for a court as far as three periods ahead.
- Reservation fees are $5.00 per period and will apply to all phoned in reservation and any sign up taken more than three time periods in advance. “No shows” will be charged in full.
- Reservations may be made up to one month in advance. Reservations must be completed before another is made.