The Tennis Center is closed for the season.
Tennis Rules & Guidelines
- Court reservations are required and are open to adult members (18+ and out of high school) only. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- In order to allow time for more players we ask that you do not sign up for 2 consecutive time periods. At the end of the first time block you can check and see if the next block is available and reserve it at that time.
- Available time slots can be found on the Tennis Center Schedule.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation.
- Courts 1 & 3 will be used during limited hours.
- Temperature checks and the COVID questionnaire will be done at the courts. Masks are required during check-in, but not during play.
- A staff member will be present to do the tests and manage the players.
- The staff person will also clean anything the players have touched.
- The outdoor water fountain is unavailable. Please bring your own water bottle.
- The Tennis Center will remain open, weather permitting. In the event of inclement weather, a closure date for the season will be announced.
- The Clark Sports Center has 4 Acrylic Coated Asphalt Courts. Members may play at no charge.
- Please observe our lightning policy. When you hear the lightning detector siren sound for 15 seconds and amber lights illuminate and rotate, all participants on the fields, tennis courts and ropes course must seek shelter immediately. When the danger has passed, the “all clear” signal is three 5 second alerts on the siren and the lights will shut off.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing. Please click here to view the USTA Covid-19 guidelines.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.