Tennis Rules & Guidelines
Members and guests must adhere to the following rules and guidelines while using the Tennis Center facility and equipment:
- The tennis courts are available now until November 1, during daylight hours.
- The closing time is subject to change as daylight allows. Courts may be closed at any time for inclement weather.
- Open play is available at no charge for all members.
- Court reservations and tennis programs take precedent over open play.
- Non-members must check-in at the Main Desk and pay a fee to play on the courts.
- Please observe our lightning policy located at the entry of our Tennis Center.
- During tennis league, all four courts are reserved for league participants.
Tennis Court Reservations
Court reservations are available by calling the Racquets Department 547-2800 or by stopping by the Fitness Center Desk.
- Courts are available on a time period basis. Time periods are 30 minutes in duration.
- Waiting list procedure allows players to sign up for a court as far as three periods ahead.
- Reservation fees are $5.00 per period and will apply to all phoned in reservation and any sign up taken more than three time periods in advance. “No shows” will be charged in full.
- Reservations may be made up to one month in advance. Reservations must be completed before another is made.