The mission of Adventure Programs at the Clark Sports Center is to provide opportunities for personal growth through safe, educational, adventure-based activities. The Adventure Departments “Cornerstone” and community gather place is our indoor rock wall.
Indoor Rock Instructors provide a friendly, organized rock-climbing experience for all of our community. You will oversee the smooth operation of orientations, equipment lending, ensure that safety standards are being met out on the climbing floor, and provide guidance to climbers when necessary.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing the facility operation and flow of activities
- Daily tasks, inspections, tightening lose holds
- Provide top notch customer service
- Coordinate and perform opening and/or closing tasks
- Prior experience in indoor climbing or fitness environment
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaborative leadership skills
- Weekend, holiday and closing shift availability is a must!
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to:
Clark Sports Center
PO Box 850
Cooperstown, NY 13326
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.