This program is for adults members only (18+ and out of high school) and is available during the following times:
|8:15-9:45am Reservation||8:15-9:45am Reservation||8:15-9:45am Reservation||8:15-9:45am Reservation||8:15-9:45am Reservation||8:15-9:45am Reservation|
|10:00-11:30am Reservation||10:00-11:30am Reservation||10:00-11:30am Reservation||10:00-11:30am Reservation||10:00-11:30am Reservation||10:00-11:30am Reservation|
|11:45am-1:15pm Reservation||11:45am-1:15pm Reservation||11:45am-1:15pm Reservation||11:45am-1:15pm Reservation||11:45am-1:15pm Reservation||11:45am-1:15pm Reservation|
|1:30-3:00pm Reservation||1:30-3:00pm Reservation||1:30-3:00pm Reservation||1:30-3:00pm Reservation||1:30-3:00pm Reservation|
|3:15-4:45pm Reservation||3:15-4:45pm Reservation||3:15-4:45pm Reservation||3:15-4:45pm Reservation||3:15-4:45pm Reservation|
- Reservations required. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation. Enter through the main Gym Floor doors.
- Exit through the Gym Floor doors by the water fountains upon the end of your reservation.
- Maintain a minimal distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing, footwear and mask at all times.
- There is a minimum of 2 people allowed during each registration time and a maximum of 4.
- A pickleball net will be set up on the Gym Floor with only one court available.
- Participants must bring their own equipment.
- Clark Sports Center balls and racquets will not be provided.
- Each player must have their own ball they serve with.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.