Fitness Center Rates & Fees
A Fitness Center membership costs $120 per person in addition to a membership to The Clark Sports Center. Members will be billed concurrent with their current Sports Center membership. Members must be 14 years of age or older to use the Fitness Center. For membership information, see our Membership & Day Use page or call the Sports Center at 547-2800.
About the Fitness Center
The Fitness Center features 17 pieces of Bodymasters selectorized equipment, free weights, dumbbells, stationary bicycles, treadmills, elliptical trainers, rower, and Stairmaster.
Fitness Center Hours
The Fitness Center is open during normal Sports Center operating hours. Check the homepage for current facility hours.
Fitness Center Rules & Policies
All members and guests who use the Fitness Center must adhere to the following policies:
- New Fitness Center members must complete a medical form before use.
- New Fitness Center members must sign up for and attend a Fitness Center Orientation before use.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
- Participants must wipe off equipment after use.
- Minimum age to use the Fitness Center is 14.
- Members must sign in at the Fitness Center Desk before using the facilities and equipment.
- The use of ellipticals, treadmills, and Stairmaster require reserving time periods (maximum 30 minutes at one time) at the Fitness Center Desk.