Bowling Alley Guidelines
- Adult members and youth members 12-18 may use the facility.
- Reservations required. Login credentials are required to make a reservation. If you do not have login credentials set up, please email Membership Director, Kathy Graham. Click here for more information about online reservations.
- Bowling is free at this time.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early prior to your reservation.
- The Bowling Alley will operate with every other lane available – 4 lanes, with a limit of 4 people on a lane.
- Bowlers will get a glove so they can determine what weight ball they want and if their fingers fit. The glove will then be thrown away.
- They will get shoes and a scoresheet and then they must stay in their own lane area.
- When finished, they will return the shoes and balls to specified return areas for cleaning. The shoes will be disinfected and taken out of service for 48 hours.
- The Bowling Alley staff will clean the score table, chairs, and ball return area during the cleaning time block after every reservation.
- During the night and cleaning breaks the maintenance staff will use the electrostatic sprayer in this area.
- The Locker Rooms are open for changing only. Showers are unavailable.
Members coming to use the Clark Sports Center will be required to complete a health screening upon entering, wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
Our staff will be taking an active role in cleaning, monitoring capacity and maintaining social distancing guidelines. Your health and safety is our top priority and with continued guidance from the CDC and NYSDOH we will determine the safest course of action for everyone entering and using our facility.